Reports to: Manager lead for South Asia
Contract: Permanent contract
Period: 1 July – 1 August 2021
The Associate is responsible for conducting research and analysis, creating written material and presentations, and executing projects. The associate supports the team with focus on progressing and developing MACNs service offering to members, support on grant project work and develop MACN compliance tools and community solutions. These include, developing MACNs Third Party Community Platform and advance MACNs Integrity Training and eLearning. The Associate will also support research, writing, knowledge management, and will work in close relationship with the manager for South Asia to execute projects on the ground in this region.
- Create different formats of member focused material e.g. prepare workshop materials, presentations, case studies and country profiles.
- Conduct research and analysis on compliance practices, emerging issues and trends utilizing a wide range of sources.
- Support senior colleagues in the development of work plans, schedules, and budgets for the delivery of projects.
- Contribute to the content and design of working group meetings, training, and workshops, and ensure the accuracy of all materials.
- Provide assistance on projects and assignments as requested.
- Act as project lead for minor tasks and projects to support delivery withing set deadlines and timeframes
- Master’s degree with 1-3 years of experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience in Anti-Corruption and bribery compliance implementation (e.g. supported in-house compliance work or consultancy/law firm experience), compliance tool development, and tech are highly desired.
- Strength in execution and successful implementation of projects
- Experience of SaaS tools and mobile training solutions is a plus
- Good understanding of data bases and SQL basics
- Exceptional research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and structured.
- Fluency in English required, with fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management
- Independent and self-driven in fast paced international working environment.
- Willingness to undertake up to 25% business travel when travel allows due to the pandemic.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.