Are you interested in the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network (MACN) and would like to find out more?
MACN’s Steering Committee and the MACN Secretariat are pleased to invite you to an introductory webinar on Thursday, 6 July.
In this webinar, we will present MACN’s vision, outcomes, and activities. We will present the benefits of becoming a member and explain how MACN’s scope of work can support your company’s compliance efforts.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Why should you join the webinar to hear more about MACN?
- If your company is in the process of developing its anti-corruption program and/or revisiting existing programs and seeking input on benchmarking
- If your company is faced with corrupt demands during vessel or cargo clearance procedures
- If your company would benefit from peer discussions on corruption-related issues
- If your company would benefit from discussions across the supply chain (from agent to cargo owners) on corrupt demands you or your supply chain are facing
- If your company wants to make a positive difference towards a maritime industry free of corruption
“To me the most fantastic thing about MACN is that the maritime industry has actually agreed on having this network and try to change the culture and work together against corruption. Any other industry could do the same – but I do not know of any other which has!
We see so many challenges – small and large – in so many places worldwide, and we would not be able to make a difference ourselves, but being part of MACN with the support from the entire network, we can make a difference!
The seminars are a good base for knowledge sharing and gives you the opportunity to meet people with the same mindset and exchange ideas that can assist you in the daily work in your own company.
The platform offered by MACN gives good tools, which makes it easy for us to join in on the collective actions, and in general we can reach out to you at the MACN secretariat and ask for assistance, updates etc.
If a company really wants to initiate any anti-corruption steps, MACN would be the best place to go!”
— Lillian Frøhling Hansen, Insurance and Claims Manager, Norden