Cookies and personal information policy
If you provide personal data to MACN, we will protect this data. Whether you visit our website or fill out one of our forms, we will always collect and process personal data according to current legislation and guidelines.
Our website is owned and published by Maritime Anti-Corruption Network (CVR: 41887958), Wildersgade 14, 1408 Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you have questions concerning our processing of your personal information, you are always welcome to contact: email@example.com.
MACN collects and uses personal data in two ways:
- Personal data provided by you:
We collect and process personally identifiable data on name, title, company/organisation, email, etc. This data is used for the following purposes:
- Requests for further recruitment
- Providing access to our member website
- General inquiries via, for example, forms on our website.
- Statistics on your visits to our website
Erasure of Personal Data
Your personal data will be erased, archived in accordance with the rules in the archives legislation or stored pursuant to other rules, when we no longer need to process it for one or more of the purposes above. However, we may process and store statistical data longer in anonymised form.
Security and Storage of Personal Information and Data
We have taken technical and organisational measures to prevent your data from being accidentally or illegally erased, published, lost or impaired, or from being disclosed to unauthorised persons, abused or otherwise processed contrary to legislation. Only MACN employees who need the data have access to this data.
Disclosure of data
We will not disclose any personal data to a third party.
Access and complaints
In connection to MACN processing your personal data, you have a number of rights:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to correct your personal information
- The right to delete your personal information
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to MACN processing of your personal data
If you want to use your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.